Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving weekend was pretty relaxing and filled with lots of family time. We spent most of Thanksgiving at home while I prepared some food for dinner. We had dinner at Anna and Scott's house with their family along with Nona and Pops. I didn't get any pictures there but it was so nice to enjoy food and good company. We stayed there for quite a while and visited. Then we went home and I got Baylor and McCall to bed while Nate and Paige went to Nona and Pops for some pie and Aaron and his kids showed up too. Nate and I switched later in the evening so that I could visit with family too. Paige had lots of fun with Carly and Eliza making up a dance.

The only picture I took on Thanksgiving- I'm sure grateful for this family of mine. They are my world and my everything!
Friday we spent a couple hours at the church with all the family playing pickleball. 
The little girls had fun on the stage coloring and dancing and playing with each other.
There were three games going on the entire time we were there. It was very low key and no one really kept score and everyone had a good time.
Nate and Paige went to the Goodwill Outlet with Aaron and some of his boys. I had McCall, Baylor, Carly, and Eliza at my house for the afternoon while they were gone. The girls were really good for me and kept each other busy which was good since I was pretty tired with the late night and being up a few times with a baby in the night. They made some big messes but had fun and were great at helping pick up when it was time to go.

Then before dinner Aaron was kind enough to be in the hot tub with all the girls.
Then we had our traditional dinner the day after Thanksgiving- turkey bone soup.
It was two days filled with lots of cousin time and then Saturday was our family time. We spent the morning cleaning the house and then the Christmas decorations got brought out and I had the cutest tree decorating crew. They did such a good job with minimal fighting. I love it when the Christmas things get brought out! It is such a magical time of year and I love it so much.
The cutest little reindeer I ever did see who loves looking at the Christmas lights.
The finishing touches and finally the star being placed on top of the tree.
Such a fun weekend filled with good food and lots of fun family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment