Monday, October 15, 2018

Fall

 I have loved all the beautiful fall colors that I see everywhere! The leaves changing is so pretty and I have loved going on walks to the park with all the trees there. One nice evening we all decided to go over and get some pictures of the cutest girls with the beautiful fall colors. It was pretty bright out and so some of the pictures were hard to get the lighting right but it was a nice day to be outside and I love being with these two girls. They bring me so much joy and happiness.
 Sisters- they sure love each other and I love watching them interact.
We were taking some pictures and this one duck decided to come and join us. We had some bread so we kept it close to Baylor who loved looking at it and pointing to it.
Paige- you are becoming such a beautiful young lady! I can't believe how big you are and you are growing up way too fast. Keep being the sweet girl that you are.
 Oh how I love them! Just looking at these pictures makes my heart burst.
We ended our walk and photo session with feeding the rest of the bread to this group of ducks that followed Paige around until they were sure the bread was gone.
 Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment