Friday, July 27, 2018

Remlinger Farms

I got a groupon to Remlinger earlier in the month and I decided it was best to take Addison with us so that Paige always had someone to go on the ride with. It was the perfect day and we were there from the time it opened until it closed. The weather turned out perfect. It was cloudy most of the day so it wasn't too hot. It was so much fun watching these two cute girls go from ride to ride with big smiles on their faces.
Baylor and I got to go a couple of the ride but mostly just watched. We got to go on the train and Baylor liked being out of her stroller and really liked it when we saw the goats.
They went on the horses twice. 
Then this one last ride before we took a break and ate the lunch that I had packed.
I love this car ride and the girls did too. It was fun that Baylor and I got to join them and Baylor loved holding onto the steering wheel in the back. We went on this ride like 6 times and each time Addison and Paige would take turns who would drive and Baylor and I went along for the ride.
Next up was the hay maze and hay pit.
 Baylor wasn't quite sure about it.
 Then they discovered the joy of the roller coaster. When they first saw it they weren't sure if they wanted to go on it. I'm glad they tried it because they loved it. After the first time they got off and ran to me yelling "again, again!". They went over and over and loved it. It was so cute watching them and catching their reactions on camera. I would have loved to go on the roller coaster with them because I love roller coasters. I enjoyed watching them though and seeing them have the joy of it. That is what parenting is about- sacrificing things you want to do and seeing the joy of your child experiencing things.
 While the two older girls went on the roller coaster over and over, Baylor got a nap in her stroller. I'm glad she was able to get some sleep even with everything going on around her.
 They took a short break from the roller coast to see a few more things like feeding the goats.
 And going on a little ferris wheel- they were so cute going around as they were holding hands.
 They did the bike track a couple of times.
And they went on these two spinning rides a few times each. Rides like these I am so glad that I didn't have to go on them and Paige had someone to go on them with her. I hate spinning rides and get sick so easily. They were all smiles with it!
 Then to end the day they went on the roller coaster a few more times.
 It was such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment