Monday, October 16, 2017

Fall Weekend

 This weekend we had some beautiful fall weather so we decided to go on a few adventures. Paige didn't have school on Friday so we went with Margaret to Thomasson Family Farm after Nate got home from work. It was pretty chilly at first but then the sun came out and it was beautiful weather and we had such a fun time there. We have gone to this farm every year since Paige was about 2 and I love coming here. 
 The favorite corn box
 Paige was so proud of herself once she realized she could jump off this hay bail by herself and did it over and over.
 This is the one thing she remembered that she wanted to do when I told her we were going to go- milk the cow.
 Our very bumpy hayride.
 Paige didn't want to go by herself even though I knew she would like it so I climbed in with her. It was a tight fit with my large belly and Paige on my lap. :)
 Target practice with apples- Nate got really close to hitting a target and Margaret hit one and got a free hot chocolate. 
 We had a little picnic in the car before heading home. It was such a fun outing and it was nice to be outside for a while and spend time together. 

Then Saturday was another beautiful, fall day so we went to Issaquah to the fish hatchery.
 Looking at all the salmon in the river.
 There were some big salmon swimming through the ladders. 
 Watching a lot of little salmon jump around.
Another fun adventure-filled weekend with my little family. I love them so much and we are excited to continue having more adventures as a family of four!

No comments:

Post a Comment