Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Mother's Day

 I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I felt very loved and appreciated and I loved spending every minute of it with my cute little family.

It is fun having a child in school for Mother's Day because they make gifts for you at school. :) Paige colored and painted the bag for me and preschool and brought me home this strawberry plant. She was so excited to bring it home to me and said I can't wait until Mother's Day to open it because what is inside needs air and sunshine.
The night before Mother's Day, Nate and Paige spent some time in her room crafting away. They would come out at times to get something and just say we aren't doing anything very slyly. It was cute to watch and Paige was so excited for me to wake up on Mother's Day so I could see all my gifts. It was a fun morning and I felt very loved.
Close up pictures of the crafts from Paige.
 I like how she made one from Nate too. :) And the one of the end is from her doll Rapunzel who is Paige's constant companion and her sister.
 This past week Paige and Margaret went to the dollar store and this is the card Paige picked out for me.
 Then at church she made this cute card for me. I am good at the piano, cleaning, and hugs. Paige just wants to say I love you. I am as pretty as the sky. 
Nate also got me a new phone for Mother's Day. I have been needed one for awhile but have been holding off and he surprised me with it and I love it. We had a nice dinner and Adam and Chelsea and their family. It was such a great day!
I am eternally grateful for this little girl who made me a mother. She is my little miracle baby and she is my constant companion and sidekick. She is one of the sweetest little girls and loves to laugh and play and have fun. She has the most amazing imagination when playing with her dolls and barbies and can create anything she wants with paper. She is the biggest helper and loves to do whatever Nate and I are doing. She is growing up way too fast but I love all the moments I have with her and all the different stages that she has gone through. Yes there are times when I get irritated or frustrated with her but most of the time it is because I am tired or hungry. I guess I am just like a little kid too. :) And she has the most impeccable timing of asking me to do something as soon as I finally can sit down and relax for a moment. She has constant energy and I wish she would give some of it to me. She is so kind and has the most tender heart. I love you Paige Canova Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment