Monday, November 7, 2016

Letters W and X

 The past few weeks have been busy with Halloween, doctor visits, and just every day life but in the last few weeks we did letters W and X with lots of fun crafts.

First up- W
Watermelon- she wanted to paint one and color one
Another day she did wings- in this picture she is going "tweet, tweet" thus the weird face. :)
 Then another day she did a witch. She did most of this one by herself. She traced the hat and hands and I cut them out but she put it all together and drew the cute witch face.
 Then the last W craft we did was words. She got to type all the words she knows how to spell without help and we printed them out and glued them on the letter W.
 Then this past week we did the letter X. There weren't too many ideas that I could find online but here is what she did.

Xylophone- I cut out the different sizes of rectangles on white paper and then she traced the different rectangles on the different colored papers and then she cut them out and glued them on the X. The mallet was all her idea and she did it by herself.
 Then we did an X-ray. She traced her hands and I helped her glue on the Q-tips for bones.
 Like I said I was having a hard time thinking and finding X crafts so one day we did a fox since it had an X in it. She did everything for this one by herself.
 Then the last X craft we did was X ray fish.
Only a few letters left! And then I will have to figure out something else fun to do with my little girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment