Monday, October 10, 2016

Sweet Moments

 I realized that I never posted some of these pictures and I want to remember all the sweet moments of Paige's life. On a nice Saturday in September we went and walked around Lake Wilderness. It was so beautiful!

 And we have one beautiful little girl!
 There was this little library for all those that come to enjoy a book.
 Paige picked out one for me to read to her.
 Making a wish with a penny.
 And she even put her feet in the water for a little bit. She is my water girl!
 Then that evening we went to Nona and Papa's for a little family get together and we took some time to ride the go-cart. Paige was not impressed with it- look at those little pouty lips.
 For months Paige has been wanting Barbie make-up (play make-up that is Barbie brand.) She saw it at Wal-mart once and ever since has talked about it. I didn't really want to get it since it was a little more than I wanted to spend on something like that. After awhile though I decided that she would need to do chores for two weeks in order to earn it. She did awesome and was SO excited to finally get it!
 Cute girl with all her make-up done.
And my little tiger. :)
 Then this past week Paige and I watched Eliza for about an hour and Paige was so excited. She loves her little cousin! Paige went to preschool in the morning and as soon as she got home she changed her outfit in hopes that Eliza would be wearing the same thing. (They have the same shirt and pants.) Then when Eliza got to our apartment Paige was so excited that they matched. We didn't plan it at all and Paige loved being Eliza's twin. So of course I had to do a little photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment