Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Fall Shenanigans

 This past Saturday was a gorgeous fall day. We spent most of the day at Nona and Papa's and we brought the camera along for a little fall photo shoot with our favorite model.
 Saturday evening we went to Fred Meyer and picked out some pumpkins to carve and then last night we spent the evening carving them. Paige helped a little bit more this year than in years past. She helped get some of the guts out but still really didn't want to touch them much.
 Nate did the Seahawks one and Paige and I did the Tinker Bell one. I think I am better at carving just a traditional jack-o-lantern but it turned out pretty good. Then the rest of the evening Paige helped me sort through the guts and pick out the pumpkin seeds so that I can roast them once they dry out some. You know it is getting close to Halloween once we carve pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment