Saturday, August 6, 2016

Letters N and O

 We only had a couple of days for the letter N before we left for the family reunion but Paige did some fun N crafts. Almost all of the crafts this week she did on her own. I was busy trying to get ready for the reunion and I would show her a picture of what the craft looked like and she did it on her own. She did really amazing and I should let her do that more often and she where her creativity takes her.

She did a nurse- this one is kind of hard to tell. You can see her face because of the blue eyes. The hair is the yellow part with flowers in it. There is a the red cross on her clothes and hat and around the paper. She did a good job with this one since it was pretty hard in the first place.
This one is a nest. The picture I showed her was the nest with eggs and she created her own version even in a tree.
 Night time- I love how she draws stars.
 And noddles. When we got back from the reunion she painted the noodles but I forgot to get a picture of it.
 Then this week we did a lot of O crafts. She loves doing crafts and I love seeing her creativity come out and it gives her something to do. I took almost all the pictures today since I didn't on the days she did them but here is what she did throughout the week.

On Monday we did ocean. I printed out the little ocean creatures and she colored and created it. She even drew us playing in the sand.
 Tuesday she glued oatmeal on the letter O.
 Wednesday she did an owl. This one she did pretty much on her own. I drew and cut out some of the pieces but she did the rest.
 Then Thursday was our octopus day. She did two different kinds of octopus.
First hand print ones.
 And a toilet paper roll one.
 Friday we didn't do a craft but we watched some of the opening ceremony of the Olympics. We stayed up to watch the USA athletes in the parade of athletes and then headed to bed.
 Today we watched some of the Olympics which I am sure we will be doing a lot of and she did this Olympic craft. She glued on the fruit loops for the Olympic rings and drew some people doing Olympic sports around the O. On top it is two people playing volleyball (the yellow circle on top is the volleyball), on the right ride it is two people swimming against each other (I love that she drew the lanes of the swimming pool for her racers), and on the left it is someone doing gymnastics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment