Thursday, June 30, 2016

Letter I

 We are in the middle of our J week but I still haven't posted about our letter I week so here it is. Also some of these pictures are not that great but I must have deleted the pictures that were good or they are somewhere on our computer and I can't find them but here is what I had.

First she did an I Island
Then we did an insect day. She cut out the insect and glued them on. Then she stamped her fingerprint on and the ones in the middle of the I she drew legs and antennas on to make little insects. Like I said I had a good picture but you get the one with her eyes closed. :)
 Then she made a hand print ice cream cone. The fingers were suppose to look like the ice cream was dripping down the cone but she wanted them to be cone colored. Also I drew one cherry on top but she wanted lots more. I love her creativity and making things her own. Also on this day she glued marshmallows on an igloo but I can't find the picture.
 Then we did ice cream letter matching another day. She was matching the uppercase letter with the lowercase letter. She is doing awesome with her letters!
 Saturday evening Paige and I went on a little date and got some ice cream to enjoy.
Then the last activity that she did was paint on ice. We just used watercolors and she loved seeing the colors blend together as the ice melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment