Thursday, November 19, 2015

Silly Girl

 I haven't blogged in awhile and feel like a slacker so here are a few shots from the past few weeks that I will cherish forever.
Paige got introduced to the movie "Hook" and so she decided to dress up like Tinkerbell and attempt to fly. It was pretty cute to watch.
 Last Sunday I went to a meeting and came home to this. It was awesome! Every time I looked at here I just laughed. I guess she kept on adding things and show Nona her beautiful art. She had eye shadow, a mustache, glasses, and then she wanted to be a kitten so she added the whiskers. Nate said that was his favorite part because once she added the whiskers she started acting like a kitty. She used these body crayons that Margaret has but it still took a good scrubbing to get it off. Once I got home and saw it I pulled out the camera and she thought she was so silly making different faces. I love that she thinks she is so silly. She gets that trait from both her parents. I love my silly little girl who is growing up way too fast.
 I love the circle around her belly button.

No comments:

Post a Comment