Saturday, July 18, 2015

Museum of Flight

 We went with Dale, Uncle Bill, and Aaron to the Museum of Flight on the free day and it was my first time going. It was really big and there was a lot of information. Someone could probably spend all day there reading everything but for me at a museum I am much more of just a looker and it something really catches my eye then I read it. It was really fun and there was a lot of cool things to look at.
 I always have fun when this little girl is around.
 We watched this plane land from the viewing deck.
 There is an area outside where you can go inside a few planes.
The shortest line was for this older Air Force One. I loved going in it. It was amazing to think that some Presidents of the United States of American walked and rode on this plane.


The flights of this plane- Einsenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon all rode on this plane.
Waving to all the people below. :)
 It was really fun to go and I could probably go again and see new things that I didn't catch this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment