Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Day

 We had a fun Valentine's Day. Nate and I went out to dinner on Wednesday so we didn't have to fight the crowds and so Valentine's Day we just enjoyed staying home and being together. We got each other small gifts. Paige got two new stuffed animals and some candy.
I got Nate some of his favorite snacks and made him this love lottery.
 Nate got me some chocolate and this adorable card. My husband loves me a lot! :) The front of the card he drew a picture of a guy with his pants a little bit down so you could see his bum crack.
 Then I made some pink crepes with melted chocolate chips and strawberries.
Nate went to an estate sale with Margaret and Anna so I stayed home with Paige and I made ravioli for dinner.
 Then after lunch we headed to the park for a little fun in the sun.
What style this little girl has. She was decked out for Valentines day- everything heart, red, or pink.
 Then Anna and Scott and their family came over for dinner and it was a delicious dinner followed by some Valentine games and a movie. It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment