Saturday, May 31, 2014

TGIFF

I know this is a day late but yesterday we were traveling to Idaho so I didn't get this done so here it is today.

This week I decided to feature:
Brett Hill or to me Coach Hill

I made the t-shirt quilt for my dad but since I already featured him I decided to do this feature on Coach Hill. When I was sewing the quilt it brought back so many memories. I loved cross country in high school and Coach Hill was the reason why. He always believed in all of us and helped us achieve our best. He was one of the most amazing coaches I have ever had. He always had such good stories, does magic tricks, and gives the best talks to inspire you, makes the most incredible doughnuts and pizza., and encourages you to push you to your best. He not only is an amazing coach but an amazing math teacher. I am very grateful for the influence that Coach Hill had on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment