Friday, May 23, 2014

TGIFF

I figured since Memorial Day is coming up the perfect feature for this week would be my grandparents. Both of my grandpas served in World War 2 and my grandmas were supporting them the entire time they served.

So here is to my:
Grandpa & Grandma Walker (Lynn and Sharon Walker) and 
Grandma & Grandpa Peterson (Lois and Golden Peterson)
My grandparents mean the world to me. I am one lucky girl that I got to have them in my life for so long. I am grateful that my parents chose to move back to Idaho so that I could have an amazing relationship with both of my grandparents. I spent so many hours playing in both of their yards- exploring, learning new things, playing with cousins, and just enjoying life. I have so many memories about all four of them that I will cherish forever. All four of them have always supported me and I know they always will. I love them all very much and am grateful for their examples and their testimonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment