Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Day

 We had a great Valentine's Day! It is so much fun to have a little one during holidays. We all got up and opened up little gifts to each other. 

Here is Paige with her little sweets from us and a love bug book from Nona and Papa.
She was pretty impressed with her pop-up book.
 We then opened the box sent to us from my mom and dad.
Paige was so excited to get a little teddy bear from Grandma and Papa P. She loves her stuffed animals. Here she is giving her new teddy a hug.
 She was excited to introduce new teddy to her puppy. She had them hug each other and give each other noses.
 She LOVES her stuffed animals (just like her mama did when she was little.) :)
 I made myself a delicious breakfast and Nate enjoyed a small bit of it since he is not much of a breakfast eater. I made some crepes stuffed with strawberry/cream cheese filling. They were so good and I have leftover to enjoy for the next few days. We then just chilled for the day and I worked for four hours cleaning a house and I came home to this.....

A candle lit dinner! I have the best husband in the world!
Then we ended our day with some excitement. We were eating some popcorn and Paige comes over and tells us there is something in her nose. She had put a popcorn kernel up her nose. I was worried we would have to go to the doctor. We took her upstairs to the bathroom and laid her down and Nate tried for a little bit and couldn't get it out. Then it led to me holding her head still, Nate holding her hands down, and Papa doing the operating. We got it out with the pick side of a floss-up. I am so glad we got it out and that we didn't have to go to the doctor. Paige was pretty upset and said that her nose hurt. We talked to her telling her not to put anything in her nose and I hope she understood us so it doesn't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment