Monday, June 18, 2012

Birthday Bash

The day before Nate's birthday we celebrated with my family by going and hiking Cress Creek. This was the spot my parents got engaged many years ago. It was very warm but it was really fun. Then after the hike we headed to Idaho Falls to Freeman Park and had a picnic and played around some. It was a fun day!
Looking at water skippers.
This was the spot where my parents got engaged. Aren't they cute?
The huge snake that Derek almost ran over when we were leaving. We all had to stop and take some pictures.
Nate was having some fun taking pictures of Paige on the way to Freeman Park.
Nate got what he wished for from my mom- salsa.
Tuesday was Nate's birthday and he had a really busy day with school so we didn't do much until night time.

Opening all his presents!
He had a sad face because I guessed what it was before he opened it.
The cake was so good! Nate wanted me to make another one once it all got eaten.
Paige and I also got some presents to open from Margaret. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos of all the family. Seems great joy comes from the little things in life!

    ReplyDelete