Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Clark Lake

To end our fun and busy weekend and to take advtange of our last nice day, we went on an afternoon family walk around Clark Lake. As we were walking, I was filled with love, gratitude, and joy for the sweet family that I have and for this beautiful world we live in. Sometimes I just am filled with amazement that Nate and I have three girls and that they are ours. We are SO grateful that we get to be their parents. All three of them are pretty amazing!
One of the coolest trees ever for the perfect photo op.
Then across the boardwalk and spending some time sticking their sticks in the water.
We made it to the dock on the lake and there were so many dragonflies all around.
My whole world!
Then back to the car through the grassy field.
Baylor found this painted rock right at the end of our walk.
It was such a beautiful walk and I always love spending some qualtiy time with my family enjoying the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment