Wednesday, November 3, 2021

October & Halloween

There was one weekend in October where Nate went to Oregon with his brothers so it was me and the girls just doing some simple, fun things at home. The first night we made our own pizzas for dinner.
We watched some movies and the girls played and we had some ice cream in the evenings and it is the best when Baylor eats ice cream cones.
I had been cutting out some things for the ward party and had some scraps of paper and while I was busy doing something I came back and Baylor had created her own crown with paper and lots of tape. She was not a fan of taking if off since she stuck all the tape to her hair. :)
Saturday was an absolutely gorgeous day. We had fun outside and I raked the leaves up and the girls especially Baylor had so much fun jumping in the the big pile.
Nate had lots of fun in Oregon. It was a weekend full of food, crabbing, hunting mushrooms, and beach walks. All of the pictures he sent me of the beach made me jealous and wish that I was there with him. I have been wanting to go to the ocean this year but I'll just have to wait until next year.
Addison and Kinsley came over on day and it led to even more leaf jumping.
And they also decorated some Halloween cookies. There were sprinkles EVERYWHERE!
Then another evening it was pumpkin carving night. This was the first year that Paige did it all by herself. She took the guts out and was not a fan but she did it. She wanted a kitty pumpkin which led to Baylor wanting a kitty one and so I ended up doing a kitty one too.
They turned out cute!
Then we had a fun night of trick or treating with Anna and Scott's family.
Both of the girls were practically running from house to house and got SO much candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment