Thursday, January 14, 2016

Bows for Activity Days

 I should have posted more about the different activities I have done in activity days so that I remember them for future references but here is an activity that we did this week. The girls got to put together felt bows. I printed off about 6 different patterns that the girls could use and they got to put them together to their hearts desire. I had lots of different colors of felt, some ribbon, and the hair clips. I limited it to four but the girls only got 1 or 2 done in the time that we had. The girls really enjoyed it and here are the examples that I showed and then I gave them to Paige.
 She really liked the bows!

2 comments:

  1. My sister likes to make hair bows. She uses ribbon when she makes them. I like how you used felt because it can give off a softer feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany! I was just called to the Activity Days! Not sure what age group yet...but I would love to see the different things you do! You inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete