Saturday, October 24, 2015

Thomasson Family Farm

 Paige and I went to this farm last year just the two of us and I love this farm. This year I was invited to go with Margaret and Anna and her boys. It is always fun to go with them! I brought my camera and was excited to get some really great pictures but then realized that I left the camera card at home so all the pictures I got were on my phone so not the greatest quality. It was a great couple hours and it was a bonus that it was a beautiful day!
 Nona milking the cow.
 She makes a cute little witch.
 She loves to write her name these days and she got to practice on the chalkboard they had. The last few days she has been using up all the envelopes by writing letters to all of us. She now knows how to spell her name, Mom, Dad, Papa, and Nona all by herself. 
 She was doing it a little backwards. Most of the kids got on the horse to lasso the cow but she decided it was better to sit on the cow and lasso the horse.
 Next was the corn box. We always love the corn box.
 Then we went to pet the animals- the cutest kittens, bunnies, goats, pigs, a horse, and some cows.
 Then we went to the corn maze.
 And then the tractor ride. Paige still insisted that I go with her. 
 Then we went to the pumpkin patch and looked around and waited around until our hay ride.

 You know it was a great activity when the the kids fall asleep in the car on the way home.
All these fall activities are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment