Wednesday, August 12, 2015

An Outside Kind of Day

 Jake and Sam have been here this past week and Paige has loved all the cousin time.

On Monday we had a busy fun-filled day. It started off with a stop at Legendary Donuts.
 Then we packed up a lunch and headed to Flaming Geyser State Park with Anna and her boys. We had our lunch and then went a little hike. Paige did really great hiking up all the hills. She only had me carry her for a tiny part of the hike.
After our hike the kids played on the playground for a little bit then we headed to the river to put our feet in the cool water and throw some rocks in.
 That evening we headed over to the lake for some swimming and kayaking.
 Oh how I love my sweet, cheesy girl!
These flip flops have been well loved this summer. They were falling apart and her feet her hanging off the ends. I convinced her to throw them away when we got home from the lake and get out the others pairs of flip flops that she has.
Paige was wet from swimming so when we were done kayaking it looked like I had peed my pants. So when we walked home I kept Paige's life jacket in front of me so I wouldn't get strange looks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment