Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Birthday Girl

 It is crazy to believe that Paige is 3 years old. The time has gone by so fast and I love being her mommy.

Every year on their birthday the Smith kids get measured. 
I made Paige a new dress for birthday and Easter. Amy had me make her three girls the same dress with different material and since I had the pattern I decided to use up some fabric that I had. It turned out super cute! She was being a little stubborn for the picture but is still a cutie.
 Paige wanted a princess party so for dinner we had crown shaped pizza that everyone got to make their own.
 Then I sent the kids on a princess scavenger hunt. I used all of Paige's glass slippers and each clue had to do with the princess on that shoe.
 I made Paige a castle cake. It turned out pretty cute not perfect but it was still fun to make.
 Paige refused to blow out her candles so I did it for her but Paige did love eating the frosting off her cake. 
 She loved opening her presents and was so happy and grateful for what she got.
 Her last gift was her favorite and she plays with it daily.
 Shopping is a daily thing we do nowadays.
 Daddy reading the birthday girl her new book.
 The next day Paige got to decorate her princess mirror from Nona and Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment