Friday, April 25, 2014

TGIFF

Today's feature is one of my best friends:

Amber Killpack Esplin
Isn't she gorgeous! If I were home (in Firth) I would put some cute picture of the two of us when we were little because we have known each other for a long time. Yesterday was Amber's birthday so I thought it would be great to feature her on my blog this week. We first met when we moved to Firth when I was about 5 or 6 years old and she happened to be my next door neighbor. We have so many memories together- we played for hours on end most of which was outside playing "house". We imagined our futures together and we always had each other growing up. Growing up we went to school together, rode the bus together, went to church together, did sports together, went on group and double dates with each other. We always had each others backs and spent countless hours together. We are both married now to amazing men and have our cute families and are going our separate ways but we will always be friends and always stay in touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment