Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

 Another great Christmas in the book of our lives. We went up to Rigby Christmas Eve and enjoyed visiting with my grandparents and then we went over to my uncle and aunt's house for our annual Christmas Eve party.
Santa came and visited and Paige was so excited to see him and really liked him from a distance. Then it was her turn to sit on his lap and she sat for about 30 seconds and then was done.
We then headed home and Paige got to open up her new pjs.
Paige was cuter than a cupcake in her new pjs. :)
Santa made it to our house!
Paige was so excited and so happy about her new puppy that Santa brought. Nate took video  and here is the link:
Opening all of our presents. Paige enjoyed opening presents but got distracted very easily.
Opening the new blanket I made her.
Her new quiet book bag for church.
I tried out my new nail polish today. Nate is such a great husband and daddy and painted mine and Paige's toenails. Nate even picked out Seahawks color for me. 
 Paige got new crayons from Santa and grandma and loves coloring everyday.
 I got Nate a Seahawks shirt and he got me one. We are true fans now. :)
 Christmas mustache.
 All of our spoils.
Paige got so much fun stuff. Notice in the picture she is showing off her new rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment