Friday, November 15, 2013

My Little Helper

 Paige loves to help. Anything we do she likes to do also. She loves to sit on the counter while I am cooking and help me pour things in with measuring cups or helping me stir whatever I am making. If she spills something she will go and get a rag from a drawer and help clean it up. If we are sweeping she likes to also have a turn. She is such a good little helper and I hope she continues to be this way. :)

Paige helping mom fill up the bird feeder.
While we were outside we had to take some pictures of our cutie. We have a really hard time getting a good picture of her smiling. She is always moving so a lot of pictures are blurry and if she is just standing she seems bored.
Another silly thing that Paige does is that when we tell her to say please she makes this face instead of saying anything. I am not sure where she learned it but it sure is cute and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment