Monday, January 14, 2013

It's A New Day in the Northwest

 Last Monday, Anna, Margaret, and I went to a local TV show called a New Day in the Northwest. It was fun to be in the small audience and see how a TV show is set up. It was entertaining to see the applause sign and Anna was very precise in her clapping and made sure she stopped when the sign turned off even if she was mid-clap. It was fun to listen to all the different segments and talk to all the people on the show during commercial break. The really exciting part was that I won tickets to the Amaluna Rehearsal Show in Seattle. I was super excited when they called my number because I usually never win anything. So Nate and I changed our plane tickets so that we are staying longer in Washington so we can go to this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment