Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

 Sorry it has been so long since I blogged. I have had problems with uploading pictures because it says that I need to upgrade the where the photos are stored on the internet but I didn't want to have to pay. I finally figured out how to get around the problem without having to pay every month for an upgrade.

We went to Firth for Thanksgiving Break. It was a much needed break and we enjoyed being home and not having to worry about school too much. For Thanksgiving dinner I got to be in charge of the desserts which I loved- I made a pumpkin pie (first one and it turned out great), a apple dutch pie, and a banana cream pie. I also made some homemade twix candy bars which are so good.

These two photos are from before the break but I had to put them on here because they were so cute. The second photo we were going through Paige's clothes and taking too small clothes out of the drawers. We found this knitted sweater and hat that someone in my parent's ward made. Paige was making her famous squished nose face which is so cute.
 Better start early. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment