Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Family Fun

This past weekend the whole family got to be all together after two years. We all drove down to Oakley and stayed in a cabin. It was a very fun weekend. Friday, Nate and I made dinner and we played a lot of games including oner, the fold game, and Things. We also had birthday party for Juliette who turned 2 on the 18th of this month. Then Saturday we went and explored the City of Rocks. That was so awesome and I would love to go back again and explore even more. We headed back to Firth that evening and then Sunday Karlton spoke in church and spent even more time with family. It was such a fun weekend and I didn't want to go back to school on Monday. I have been looking forward to this weekend all semester and now that it is past it's kind of sad. I guess now I have to look forward to Thanksgiving.

These pictures are kind of out of order because I was too lazy to put them all in order but at least they are on here.

The girls saving Papa with their sticks.
Amy lounging in her rock bed.

Derek was brave and jumping from rock to rock. Amy most likely would have killed him if she were up where we were when he was doing it.
Paige having some fun at the cabin.
Dinner Time.
Party Time.
Oner- it was pretty intense. I guess we are all kind of competitive  Nate bent his thumb back and broke a small toy when he fell on it and I sprained my pinky when Amy plowed me over to get to the balloon.
Aunt Erika trying to be the favorite.
Karlton holding Paige for the first time.
Paige trying on Charlotte's shoes.
More pictures of us exploring the City of Rocks.

Register Rock.
\

No comments:

Post a Comment