Sunday, March 11, 2012

40 weeks and Still Waiting

I thought maybe this past week Baby Smith would make her appearance so I had Nate do my toenails so that they would look good when I was at the hospital. We also got the car seat in the car so it is ready for our little one's first ride. The week went by and nothing exciting happened. I get uncomfortable at night but no contractions and at my doctor's appointment he said that not much was going on either. There are times when I feel like I will be pregnant forever even though I know that is impossible. Nate and I are ready for this little one to come out so we can see her and hold her.
40 weeks- Maybe this week will be the week that our little girl decides to come! Keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Hazel was born 2 days shy of 42 weeks, and I felt like I would be pregnant forever too! Then again, I didn't want to get induced, or she could've been born earlier. Good luck!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Bethany! You look awesome and I can't wait for you to have your sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete