Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baby Smith Update


I try and do little things weekly to prepare for the arrival of our little one. On Monday I picked out a car seat which made it a little more real and exciting. I also got some fabric to make her a blessing dress which will be a fun project for me to work on.
This past weekend we found this bathtub at the Good will for $5. It is practically new and just needs a little bit of clean up.
Today I had an ultrasound and Nate and I got to see our cute little girl. It was so fun to see her cute little body and all her features. She is now 5 lbs 5 oz and has the cutest, most chubby cheeks, and quite a bit of hair. It was so fun to see her wiggle around and move her lips and I can't wait to meet her in about 5 weeks.

(The top and bottom pictures are of her straight on so you can see her chubby cheeks. The second one is of her feet and the third is a profile shot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment