Tuesday, November 1, 2011

We're having a.............................

Yesterday we went to the doctor to find out the gender of the little thing that is squirming inside me. I think we both thought it was going to be a boy but much to our surprise we're having a GIRL! I think Nate was a little bummed out and now we are adjusting to the idea and getting used to saying she instead of he. We are both very excited and I was going to post the pictures that we got but they didn't really turn out that good. Our little girl was moving around so much and had the hiccups that the doctor couldn't get a clear picture. So today to make it more real I went to Wal-mart and got my first baby purchase. It was fun to shop in the baby section and made be so excited to be a mom to this special little girl that is growing inside me!

6 comments:

  1. congrats! how exciting a gorgeous little girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A girl....I am surprised but let me tell you...I love shopping for little girls =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome news, congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily is probably the most excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Charlotte and "Lulu" will love playing with another cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I am so happy for you two, you will be great parents!!

    ReplyDelete