Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fun Weekend

On Friday, Dale, Margaret, Nate, and I went to a Seahawks football game. It was so fun to watch and we even won a Jumbo Jack from Jack in the Box because the Raiders quarterback got sacked three times. Nate was very excited about that! It was an exciting game and the Seahawks won!




Then on Saturday we went to the circus! Robert, Christy, Lylia, Scott, Anna, Peyton, Mikey, Brett, Margaret, Nate, and I all went and it was so fun and pretty amazing. There was magic tricks, elephants doing tricks, acrobats, and lots more!





Then Monday was Nate and I 2 year anniversary! I am so glad that I met Nate and that I get to be with him forever. I am the luckiest girl in the world!

We didn't do much- just relaxed, I did laundry, Nate when shopping with his dad and made some jerky, and then Margaret had a couple friends over and Anna and Scott and their family came over for a barbeque. It was so good and Scott made some homemade ice cream and Nate and I picked some blackberries to go with it. it was SO GOOD!




No comments:

Post a Comment