Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Back to School: 7th & 1st

I can't believe it is yet again another school year! Our summer was jam-packed filled with lots of outings, trips, and was so much fun. We made so many wonderful memories, but it for sure went by too fast. It is now back to routine and driving back and forth for school pick-up and drop-off, sports, and other activities. I know Paige and Baylor will learn and grow this year and do hard things and fun things. They will make new friends and make old frienships stronger. My girls are growing up too fast!

Here is all about Paige as a 7th grader:
Favorite Color: Salmon Pink
Favorite Food: Fettucine Alredo
Favorite Treat: Chocolate Cookie Crumble Ice Cream
Favorite Thing We Did This Summer: Trip to Idaho
Some Things I Love: Family & My Bed
What I Want To Be When I Grow Up: A Mom, A Teacher, & A Photographer

She is becoming more particular with her style: black leggings and a graphic tee are a win in her book. She is simply gorgeous on the outside and inside! She has grown so much in the last year. She is becoming more outgoing and brave. She is such a wonderful helper and big sister. She is truly a delight and I'm grateful that I get to be her mom and young women leader.

Here is all about Baylor as a 1st grader:
Favorite Color: Baby Blue & Black
Favorite Food: Chicken Noodle Soup
Favorite Treat: Anything Chocolate
Favorite Thing We Did This Summer: Trip to Idaho
Some Things I Love: Family & My Bed
What I Want To Be When I Grow Up: A Mom (though she said she doesn't want to have babies because it will hurt.) :) and when Paige said teacher she said that she wants to be that too.

Baylor is so much fun with her twinkle in her eye and such spunk. She has also grown so much and I know she will excel in school and be a great helper to her teacher. She has the cutest little face that is sprinkled with the sweetest freckles. She is all girl and loves her accessories. I'm so grateful to be her mom and watch her grow. I hope she continues to come out of her shell at school so others get to see her silly side.

These two are ready for another school year!
I'm SO grateful that I still have a little sidekick to keep me company. I'm not quite ready for that stage of being home alone during the day. McCall is the cutest little thing and is busy and fun. She is curious and I see lots of walks to the park and playing in the backyard in our future. She will miss playing with her sisters during the day!
First day of school! There was some nerves and some tears, but we made it through drop off and I can't wait to hear all about their day.
Nate always writes the sweetest notes to his girls and I spent the afternoon decorating the house so we can have a fun back to school dinner.
Here's to an awesome school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment