Friday, April 26, 2024

Tacoma Nature Center

I truly love little day adventures with my family. Whenever there is warm weather, I am itching to go out and explore this beautiful place that we call home. We had 70 degree weather last weekend and it was so wonderful and got me excited for summer. On Friday, the girls didn't have school so as soon as Nate got home from work, we went on a little adventure to Tacoma Nature Center. We have been here before but it has been awhile and I knew the girls would love it.

We first did the walk along the trail.
We made it to the bridge and even found some turtles.
We got lucky and saw a deer right after we crossed the bridge but didn't get a good picture of it. Baylor spotted it first and ran back to us and said, "I thought I saw a wolf, then I thought it was a dog, and then realized it was a deer!"
Picture on the left was McCall's face when she saw a bug. For some reason, this girls is terrified of all bugs. During this walk she would be doing just fine walking and then see all the ants underfoot and would immediately want picked up and refused to be put down. 
Oh how I love these sweet girls of mine and their cute cheesy grins!
Then we made a stop in the nature center to check out the fun things they had in there.
Always looking to get a laugh out of me. :)
Then we had a picnic and then played on their awesome nature inspired playground before heading home.
What a wonderful little outing and I look forward to many more day adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment